Monday, August 23, 2010

Eggs benedict al Fresco

Ah, breakfast outdoors with the paper and a catch up with old friend. Plus I got to see some lesbians kissing in the street and one of them was hot. I think she like me too. I could tell by the way she pretented to completely ignore me; but I knew.

Food outdoors in ireland is normally limited to burgers bought from a van on all ireland final day, or ham sanwiches and flaskes of tea on same day. I specifially asked to be seated and served outdoors on Saturday to enjoy the fine weather although I'm always a little wary of beggers when eating outdoors especially around tourist areas. Not that I mind how they make a living but I am trying to eat after all, it's dangerous, they might lose a hand if it strays too close to my plate.

Ham is better than spinich, fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment