Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bacon Egg McMuffin, Hash Brown and a Cup of Coffee

Wait a minute, what's going on? Once when I had was in college I indulged in the famous six o'clock breakfast of shame. I had been awake in the laboratory performing some vivisection on some baby rabbits to see if I could use electricity or acid burns to make them cuter. When I got carried away and forgot what time it was. There's not many places that will feed you at six O'clock in he morning covered in blood and hair, but Micky Dee's will let anyone in.

People whinge about McDonalds an aweful lot. It's not my ideal breakfast, but you won't get any self righteous hand wringing here, I find it hard to take. I'm not exempt from the odd Mac Attack, particularly when it's the only place open. I'm not exempt from the side of guilt one is made to swallow by the hippie types either. In the end I just remember nobody forced me to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment